Black Seed Oil
Benefits & Uses:
- Cough and Asthma: Apply Black Seed oil to the chest and back. Mix a teaspoon of Black Seed oil in boiling water and inhale the vapor twice a day. Take half a teaspoon of Black Seed oil daily in the morning.
- Dry Cough: A teaspoon of Black Seed oil should be mixed in coffee and taken twice a day. Rub the chest and back with Black Seed oil.
- Flu & Nasal Congestion: Placing three to four drops of Black Seed oil in each nostril relieves nasal congestion and head cold distress.
- Inflammation of the Nose and Throat: Put a few drops of oil in a cup of boiling water and inhale the vapour. Take half a teaspoon of Black Seed oil with lemon juice daily.
- Headache and Earache: Apply Black Seed oil to the forehead, sides of face adjacent to the ears and behind the ears. Take half a teaspoon of Black Seed oil and continue for 3 days.
- Heart Ailments & Constriction of Veins: Take half teaspoon of Black Seed oil mixed with any hot drink daily in the mornings. This will liquefy the fats and widen the veins and arteries.
- Backache & Other Kinds of Rheumatism: Mildly heat a small amount of Black Seed oil and then apply to the rheumatic area, rubbing intensely. A teaspoon of Black Seed oil should also be drunk three times daily.
- Hair Growth: Massage the hair area with Black Seed oil ensuring that the oil penetrates to the roots. This will stimulate the growth of the beard and prevents premature hair greying.
- Loss of Hair & Premature Greying: Scrub the scalp thoroughly with lemon, leave it for 15 minutes, wash away with water and shampoo and dry well, thereafter apply Black Seed oil to the whole scalp, continue for a few weeks.
- Cystic Fibrosis: Massage the chest with Black Seed oil, and drink a mixture of one teaspoon Black Seed oil with a teaspoon pure honey, morning afternoon and evening.
Black Seed Oil is also recommended for: High cholesterol, bronchitis, Diabetes, hypertension, rheumatism, aches and skin related disorders.
- Packing : 1kg X 6 Bottles
- Moq: 50 Carton